Ready to Grill - Any Time
Built-in grill covers from Covers and All protect your investment even in wet weather. When the sun is shining, just quickly remove your custom island grill cover and your grill is dry, clean, and ready to cook.
Better Than Vinyl Covers
Our waterproof built-in grill covers are made from high-quality fabric to protect your grill for years. Whether a standard or custom size, you always get a perfect fit, your choice of tie-downs, and air pockets to resist mildew. We carry standard and custom grill covers for most models including:
- Big Green Egg
- Jenn Air
- Master Forge
Your heavy-duty grill cover will fit perfectly every time!
Covers and All covers keep your patio looking great, too. Customize with your logo, initials, name, or anything you please to make your patio the envy of the neighborhood, rain or shine. Check out our great prices on great, durable covers.
- Waterproof material and stitching, to prevent any leakage from the seams
- UV coated for 100% sun protection
- Breathable - Air vents to inhibit mold and mildew growth
- Custom made to fit each product perfectly
- Come with handles for an easy pullout
- Offered with multiple tie-down options (drawstrings, push clips, Velcro straps, grommets) to ensure extra secure fits for windy days
Choose from a wide range of color options to match your choice
Personalize your covers with UV resistant logos and/or creative text
We offer a 3-year warranty on Cover Max material and up to 5-year warranty on Cover Tuff material.
- Protect your built-in grill year-round with heavy-duty waterproof island grill covers.
- You can't beat our prices on standard and custom sizes to fit any built-in grill.
- Our covers come 1-2 inch leeway
We give an extra 1 " leeway on the width and depth ( length ) dimension, the height dimension is kept as per the dimension provided by the customer . On the larger Covers, we would give an extra 2 to 3 " leeway unless specified otherwise by the customer.
Velcro splits on your covers allow them to be removed effortlessly. These are especially helpful when you want to uncover just a portion or take them off for a quick errand.
Draw straps ensure that your protective covers provide a sturdy grip and can withstand heavy rains and stormy weather.
Often used as an add on with standard drawstrings, push clips give your protective covers a more snug and fitted grip making sure they hold steady in unexpected weather.
Stretch according to the size of your outdoor furniture, equipment or accessories for a precise fit and grip.
An ideal option to ensure cover placement and removal made easy with a split zipper without any compromise on fit.
Grommets ensure additional security for your furniture and give you a tighter grip. You can choose the placement according to your needs but it’s recommended to keep the cover size and number of grommets aligned.